Monday, September 21, 2009

Same-Sex Marriage Has No Impact on Iowans Lives (92% say)

Contrary to popular belief the gays aren’t running around attempting to sadomize your children. Nor are they threatening the failed institution of marriage. I’m not gay but I do support same sex mirriage. Why shouldn’t I? It wouldn’t affect my way of living. The majority of Iowans seem to agree. 92% of Iowans say that legalizing same-sex marriage has had no impact on their lives. My question is….how were the other 8% impacted? Did they end up in the wrong part of town? Were transvestites ransacking their local trailer park? Were children missing and finger-painted dildos left all over the kitchen counter? Of course not. I’d really like to get my hands on one of these slimy bastards that fall into the 8% category and interrogate them. Maybe its time to leave the gays alone.

No comments: